With Christmas season in full swing, we wanted to share some ideas for celebrations and locations you will want to put on your holiday schedule. West Virginia is full of events that everyone in the family will love. Choose from light displays, festivals, parades, or other special events.
- There are a variety of not-to-be-missed locations throughout the Mountain State that go all out for their Christmas celebrations, including our own St. Albans Festival of Lights and the West Virginia Capitol's celebrations. Check out the full list from last year.
- Locally made crafts and gifts are always a big hit for Christmas gift-giving. Check out these upcoming fairs and festivals throughout West Virginia for fun, easy shopping.
- What is Christmas without lights? Don't miss out on these special holiday light displays throughout southern West Virginia.
- Charleston, WV, area has a variety of activities and events planned for December. Many are even free to attend.
- Beckley, WV, also has a full schedule of events planned.
- Christmas at The Greenbrier is alway a special treat! Be sure to check out the full list of their activities.
While the holiday season is often packed with to-do lists and activities, we hope you and your family will take time to slow down and enjoy some fun events together and make a lifetime of memories.